Monday, October 26, 2009

5 Times a Week Fun






Averi has invented her own way of rating the fun factor of activities we do. As far as I can tell the scale is 0-7 as in 0 days a week and 7 days a week. So to explain the scale if you are having the most fun you have ever had it would 7 days of fun because you would have enough fun to fill up those 7 days, there for if you are not having fun at all then it is 0 days of fun. The way i found out about this scale was the other night we went to the corn maze with the Liechtys and Averi was loving it. She was running around trying to figure out what to do first. She played on the slides, and in the huge pit of corn, ran through the kid mazes, she bounced on the huge jumping pillow, and got terrified in the Creatures Belly, needless to say Averi told us repeatedly it was 5 times a week fun. I think that the reason why it wasn't a 7 was because she deducted a point each for getting scared in the creature and for getting "Lost" in the big maze. I put lost in quotes because we totally knew where we were going the whole time, J/k we pretty much just walked around aimlessly for 30 minutes and some how made it out alive. And all the while Averi kept saying "I warned you not to come in here". The night was so much fun, we are going to remember for some time. We all decided to make it a new Halloween tradition. Oh by the way if you are wondering where Sienna was the whole time she was tightly wrapped up in her sling staying warm and snoring pretty much the whole time. I'm sure she will start making more of an appearance when she gets old. But for now she is just a cute little passenger along for the ride.

3 comments:

  1. That is a great system that she has come up with. I think that is how I am going to rate my fun days from now on. She is such a character! Love her dearly and Sienna too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the video of Averi dancing:) I'm afraid I'm having lots of 0 days of fun so Averi will have to show me what a 7 days of fun is like when I come to visit in a few weeks. Cute pictures of you guys! What is Averi being for Halloween?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad we could be part of her 5 times a week fun! We are just those kinds of people.

    ReplyDelete