Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Final Countdown





I never thought that i would be here but it is the final countdown to the start of school, Averi just doesn't seem old enough, but it is coming just the same. So as summer is coming to a close i feel the need to do all the things i vowed to do this summer (which is quite the list). A couple items on the list were to make sugar cookies with Averi, and take Averi to the fountains. So just to prove i did them and to be able to cross them off here are some pictures and video of the activities.

4 comments:

  1. I love how she shakes her little bum in the video to make sure the cookies are cut out. I love her swimsuit too, your such a fun mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cookies were DELICIOUS! I'm glad you have a blog. Let's be friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this little gal so much! She makes my whole heart smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah ha. I love her little bum shake in the video. She's so adorable.

    ReplyDelete