Thursday, August 27, 2009

Too cool for school!





Averi is officially my big girl. I thought that i wouldn't consider her "big" until Sienna was born but her going to school just made it official in my head. Michael and I drove her up to school and i thought that we would walk her in together but i was told that just her dad was walking her in and that I should wait in the car. All i have to say is if I weren't having a baby soon then i would have cried because I'm not needed as much in Averi's life.
As you can tell in the pictures that i posted she was so excited for school she could hardly stand it. She is quite the poser when it comes to pictures and think that she has no problem with her self esteem (which i am grateful for) because she kept telling me how cute she looks in her new school clothes. So look out world Averi is growing up and there's nothing anyone can do about it.(Sigh)

5 comments:

  1. She looks so darling for the first day of school. I have always said she is wise beyond her age. She is 3 going on 18.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! Amber started school this year too and I can not beleive it! It seems like we were just working at good old Papa Johns and being Pregnant! I think Averi and Amber would be great friends Amber loves to pose for the camera too she can't just take a picture she has to come up with a pose to be in before she will let you take the picture. Girls are so much fun! Congrats on the new one coming. This is Nichole by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmk, she is the cutest dressed 3 year old I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peg told me about your blog so I thought I would check it out. YOU DONE GOOD! Although, there oughtta be a law about a three year old going to school. I say she's growing up way too fast. As is my cute grand daughter Paityn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. she's adorable and her posing is too funny! and now that naomi has seen her she wants "afy" to come over

    ReplyDelete