Thursday, November 12, 2009

Momsville


Today i was driving down 100 E in American Fork and i was minding my own business when all of a sudden this teeny bopper pulls right behind me and is riding my tail. Let me first just say i was going 5 over the speed limit so it wasn't like i was driving granny style. But all I kept think was she better get off my rear. Then to top it all off she decides to pass me on a no passing street going 20 over the speed limit. And what do I say out loud "Hey you, you better slow down you're going to kill someone. Crazy teenagers, who do they think they are?" So it occurs to me a split second later that that is something a mom would say. You might be thinking to yourself, uh Kim you are a mom. And i fully realize this but occasionally i forget so today was a rude awakening. I'm officially a MOM.

1 comment: