Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Day of Giving Thanks




When I think of Thanks giving I cannot help but think of all of the wonderful food of the past years and this year was no exception. One of my cousins told me that he gauges the Thanks giving dinner on how good the gravy is and him and I both agreed it was some good gravy. This year we gathered at my uncle Rockie's house in Centerville. I was so happy that my parents came up to celebrate with us and my brother came down from Logan. It was his first big holiday since he got back from the mission and I think that we all missed his smiling face more then we realized.
I am thankful for so many thing this year including health, friends, cute baby smiles, New Moon coming out(hehehe) but most importantly I am thankful for family!

They all mean so much to me whether I was with them or not. It is so important to me that my children know their family well. When they grow up I'm sure they will know just how much they are loved and by so many.Thank you for all of the memories. Sure hope everyone's gravy was delish!

No comments:

Post a Comment