Friday, December 18, 2009

La Cog Family pics '09





















Well these are pretty self explanatory. Here we are ending the year with two beautiful girls, lotsa laughs and wonderful memories. Just keep in mind that we are a crazy family with some problems all smiling at the same time, well except for me I always smile perfectly(hehehe). Just a a little warning though I have about 50lbs of excess baby weight, Michael blinks a lot, Averi is a poser with a short attention span and Sienna drools but other then that we looked pretty cute. Enjoy!







Photos by Nate Evans @ uziorange.blogspot.com

7 comments:

  1. love these. love the parents, love the children. love the outfits

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these, you guys are like our family...the fun, candid, silly pics are way more fitting! So cute!

    I sure hope you guys and your lil baby are planning on attending Jeanette and Jesse's Christmas party this weekend. It has been way too long since I have seen you and I need to meet your baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Family photos! you guys are silly and goofy but I wouldn't want you any other way-love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh. These are fabulous. Fabulosity central! Nate is so good. And your family is SO cute. I really can't get over them. I love them to pieces. That one of Averi in her cute beanie belongs in a magazine. Seriously. And Sienna, geez. Please bless that I have cute babies like that. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heart you and your lil family!

    ReplyDelete