Wednesday, February 17, 2010

All Growed Up


A long time running joke in my family is that my brother has always been 7 years old. We would be recalling a time when we went on vacation or when we moved to a new house and we would wonder how old Jared was and we would just say "He was 7". With that being said it was hard to accept the fact that he was graduating high school or going on a mission. So when he got a serious girlfriend my mind went back to the default age of 7 and I thought that he was definitely not old enough for that. So when he called and told me that he was going to ask her to marry him it came as a shock. But it finally happened, my little brother got engaged to a lovely lady named Jenni Bingham. They met and fell in love at Utah State. The are planning on tying the knot on May 21, 2010. I am so excited to get a new family member of the adult kind. They are a super cute couple, and I'm sure that they will be so happy together. Here is a sneak peak of them, I will post their engagement pictures sometime next week.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Kim! that was sweet. I will try and get the engagement pictures to you soon. Im so excited to take them!!! Love ya sis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cool! What a cute brother you have. May is a good month for marriage if I do say so myself. ;)

    ReplyDelete