Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sista, Sista!



Ever since Sienna was born, Averi and her have had an unbreakable bond. I kept waiting for the jealousy to set in but it has never came. They just love each other so much and I am so thankful for that. Averi is so patient and kind to Sienna and wants to always help take care of her. Sienna lights up whenever Averi dances or sings or talks to her. Sienna doesn't laugh for just anyone and Averi can get her to giggle at the drop of a hat. They are just the cutest sisters. Some people think that since they are 4 years apart that they would want nothing to do with one another, but I have a feeling that they will be bestos for a long time. There is no better friend then a sister and I am so happy they have each other.

6 comments:

  1. Oh so cute, my heart melted. It is true they really do love each other I have witnessed this first hand. They are lucky to have each other. I think Jared and Jenni are adorable together. It is nice they found each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the freakin cutest thing ever! Those pictures are priceless lady. Blow em up and put them somewhere. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you posted some pictures of my two beautiful nieces they are so cute and I miss them so much! When are you coming back out to visit?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute sisters! Being the youngest of 5, believe me, there is nothing quite like sisters!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pictures are so adorable. That is so awesome that they get along so well! There's no one I love more than my sisters!! They are my besties to this day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what cute pictures! my sis and i are 3 yrs apart and we have always been great friends. i think these 2 will be the same way. love the one where sienna is sleeping on averi. so cute

    ReplyDelete