Sunday, May 23, 2010

Where do I begin?






So much has been happening in our lives for the last 2 months I really do not know what to post first. I would have been keeping up with all of the exciting events except my computer has been packed away in it's box in my in-laws garage. So to sum it up we have been in the process of buying a house. moving, Averi graduated from pre-school, my brother got married in Twin Falls and Sienna has been getting all sorts of big. I thought about all the things that I wanted to say about all of the different events and so I have come to the conclusion that each event deserves it's own post but it is going to take me a day or two to get to all of them so before people get too antsy I thought that I would get on and say hold your horses the posts are coming. Here are a few pictures to wet you whistle.

3 comments:

  1. Sienna in her pink hoodie, looks an awful like her daddy did when he was a baby. Only blue eyes instead of brown. They are both so adorable and mom and dad aint bad either. Love you all and I am glad you are back from Idaho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! Can't wait to read all about what you guys have been up too!

    ReplyDelete